• All time limits have been removed. You may now add money to the meter to stay longer.
• Metered hours in Pier Village are 10 a.m.-midnight.
• Metered hours outside of Pier Village are 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
• Remember to obey other parking restrictions such as no parking in Pier Village between the hours of 3 a.m. and 5 a.m.
• All handicapped parking spaces (non-numbered) are free of charge with placard or plates. (As per State Law and the ADA act)
• If all handicapped spaces are taken, you may park in a numbered space but are required by NJ state law to pay the maximum time allotment on that meter one time. Once that is paid, you may park in that spot for up to 24 hours with a handicapped plate or placard.
Questions about the meters? Call 732-222-1000 ext. 5684